Services and Programs We Offer to Health Centers
CHAN supports athenaFlow (FKA Centricity EMR) and athenaPractice (FKA Centricity Practice Management) electronic medical record system that positions our physicians and clinical staff to document patient encounters, streamline clinical workflow, communicate with patients using multiple innovative avenues and securely exchange clinical data with the patient and other facilities.
- Lab and Hospital Documentation Import
- Medical Equipment Support
- Direct Faxing
- Document Scanning
- Secure Messaging and Patient Portal
- Clinical Reporting
- Integrated With Centricity Practice Management
athenaPractice billing system provides all the tools needed to manage the specific needs of your ambulatory practice and boost office efficiency.
- Managed Care
- Inventory Control
- Accounts Receivable and Collections
- Electronic Claims Remittance
- Integrated With Centricity EMR
Information Technology & Services
- Wide Area Network
- Electronic Medical Record
- Practice Management System
- Security Assessments
- Disaster Recovery Procedures
- Back-up Recovery Procedures
- Systems Maintenance
- Systems Upgrades
- Report Development
- Forms Development
- Help Desk Support
Performance & Compliance
- Monitoring and improvement activities for clinical operations
- Coding compliance resources, training, and audits
- HIPAA Compliant
- Full Integration With EMR
- Comprehensive Reporting
- Operational Efficiencies
- Automated Posting
- Clinical Quality Improvement Training and Technical Assistance in the prevention and/or management of chronic diseases such as:
- Cancer screening
- Cardiovascular Disease
CHAN works closely as a liaison between the New Hampshire Department of Public Health Services (NH DPHS) and the health centers to manage contracts, monitor Memorandum of Agreements (MOA), and support quality improvement efforts. CHAN utilizes HIT to aide in prevention and/or management of chronic disease, to support linkages between evidence based health care quality initiatives such as Million Hearts ®, HTN Control Challenge, “Check Change Control” Cholesterol Program, NDPP (National Diabetes Prevention Program), DSMES (Diabetes Self-Management Education and Support), Tobacco Cessation, etc., and also works towards achieving the CDC’s grant requirements.
CHAN facilitates monthly meetings with participating health centers and the DPHS and also conducts meetings with Chronic Disease Champions/Quality Improvement Professionals from all of the state’s FQHCs to share best practices, successes and/or barriers.
Our Patient-Centered Medical Home (PCMH) Certified Content Expert is available to provide technical assistance to health centers to achieve and maintain PCMH Recognition.
Reporting & Data Repository
- Maintain and support data from multiple data sources within a large data warehouse.
- Customize clinical and operational dashboards.
- Customize clinical and operational reports based on our members' requirements.
- Support/Maintain SAP Business Objects Web Intelligence (WebI) universes, providing a secure web-based reporting and analysis tool for end-users to create their own ad hoc reports.